This stunning Red Princess Houston air plant makes a dramatic arrangement in a glass bowl. The Houston Red Princess is a beautiful air plant that is easy care and makes a big impact as a centerpiece, home décor item, or gift.
- East care, Water once a week by removing from the bowl and immersing upside down in a bowl of water. Shake off excess water and return the plant to the bowl.
- Indirect light. Any room with a window will provide enough light. Fluorescent lights will also be sufficient.
- No fertilizing or soil required. This plant gets nutrients through its leaves from air and water.
- Houston Red Princess has a beautiful red bloom. (Shipped plants are not blooming)
- 8 inch glass bowl included.
- Fill not included. Use rock, marbles, sand, shells or any other non porous material as fill. Requires approximately two cups of fill. (Do not use soil.)
- Free Shipping in continental US